2/23/2017

I need a shot of coffee, don't you?

When this post comes online. I probably am working at the office with a huge flat white at my desk, Cause I need a shot of coffee or ten during a workday, don't you? Not only because I am addicted to it, but also because I love every kind of coffee there is. And maybe I love coffee with fab styled people even more.

So get your coffee, put on some nice clothes and take a look at the inspirational pictures collected by me from all around the online globe.

Detail MC 
& Other Stories 

Source: Aliencreature



Source: Coveteur

Source: Agnijagrigule



Please tell me; what is your favorite outfit too drink that delicious latte macchiato with?


X Willemijn Sofie

p.s. O no, did I really end up buying the striped t-shirt? I think I did.



1 comment: