12/20/2016

Inspirational Tuesday

Long time no inspirational Tuesday, but today I was in need of some fashion inspiration and thought let's share it with the online world again.

Why did I choose these outfits? Why not? I just love the colors and every outfit has their own charm.

The pictures are randomly chosen by me but they have something similar, just curious if you know what I mean. You may share your answer underneath the post.

The stripes @mocca-tart.tumblr.com

That suit is just amazing @wearesodroee.com

A red sweater and a red hat, I could never imagine @bloglovin

So simple @whowhatwear

The different shades of salmon @mona.lise

                                                                                

So this is what I wanted to share with you for know lets catch up soon!

X Willemijn Sofie 

No comments:

Post a Comment