12/22/2016

Go sit on a cactus

I really have a thing for cactuses, but I can not understand why. They look cute and all but if you get too close you will getting up hurt, so never ever go sit on a cactus.

And just as I write this down it hits me. Because isn't this what happens when you are not in touch with your emotions?

I love to be vulnerable sometimes, it makes life interesting.
So that's why I put some pictures of cactuses in one post. A bit summery for this time of year, but it is still a bit to warm for the cozy winter sweaters as well.

Which one do you like most?


Worst advice ever @picsiaminlovewith.tumblr

Shirt wanted! @prismboutique.com
It's all about the details @sarah-hiney


Subtility @suturno


Gorgeous @witmankleipool


Those glasses matches @pilsuks
Until we meet again,

X Willemijn Sofie 

No comments:

Post a Comment