11/22/2012

7 sins -1


Today is was busy with my study, not for an hour or something like that, but almost all day long.  The exercise was to make pictures about the 7 sins processed in an theme you love. So the subject wasn't so hard to choose, because my passion is fashion. But I don't do a photography study, so it was a strange and new kind of exercise for me. I took only this day to make the pictures, but I hope you like them. 
Anne (you have hearth her name often lately) helped me by being my model this time, where she was needed. 

1. Lust

Lust means here sexual attraction. I used a picture from the Glamcult, a beautifull fashion magazine at
my wall. I don't know who this man is but he looks like a really good looking model. So we used my al
time favourite fashion magazine and an sexy human being with a lot of lipstick kisses from Anne as the
first sin.

2. Gluttony



I loved both of the pictures, taken on the Waterlooplein, my favourite market. But the last on is the best I guess, because Anne looks very gluttonous in this hill of clothes!

3. Greed


The thirth sin I want to show to you is greed. I don't think you can better represented that then by lots and lots of shopping bags! This picture was made for a really good looking clothing store on the outside, but believe me it really disappoints you when you get in!

4. Sloth
This is a a picture we used my hands for, because my nails  were like this today.  And fashion is not only in your clothes, but also in the rest of your look. To be honest, they are still looking like this. I have to clean them, but I'm too damn lazy today.( And not only today...)

5. Wrath


What’s better than ripping apart some import clothes of someone when you are really, really angry? 

6. Vanity

For this picture I take you back once again, to the Waterlooplein. Ann did her lips in the mirror from a market stall, ass you can see here above. (Funny fact: on the pink paper is written that there are old stock Viktor & Rolf clothing, but that couldn't be true!) 

7. Jalousy
It is so stupid, I totally forgot that one... So I will publish that later I guess. Not so smart of me.



I hope you like this post about the 7 sins-1.

X Willemijn Sofie

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic exercise, I love what you came up with!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the concept! I can really see the sins through the photos taken!

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete