3/07/2012

Good things VS Bad things.

It is unusual but I'm going to start with the bad thing that happened to me. I have an injury for more than two days now and it doesn't seem to be over really soon. It started last Sunday, during my 2th day of skiing! ( I had 5 more days to go.)  I came out of the chair- lift and my ski mixed up with the one of my sister, my knee turned a bit and that' s why I can't do a thing now. It is too bad, also because it didn't happend during something exciting but there are some nice things going on in my life as well.

The most important one is that I found a really exciting internship at Femmedia. Femmedia has for blogs and of course one about fashion :), but also blogs about beauty and for teenage girls and woman. I can't wait until the begin of April, that is wenn I'm going to start working there! I will show you a printscreen when I'm back, because with a problem of the server the website isn't working over here.

An other thing I really like and where I was invited for recently is Stylesaint.com. It is like your own online stylebook. I use it for my own inspiration,when my eyes cath something online which is really inspiring I put it in there. Also you can follow people and their stylebooks and they can follow you  back. It is like a really big online inspiring wall. I totally love it!




 The homepage of Stylesaint.

P.S. There was also a thing what made my injury less worse, a really cute guy from the SOS-service came to rescue me. That he took care of me was mm.. not very bad at all!

X



No comments:

Post a Comment