2/24/2012

An ordinary style report.


I want to share more of my outfits with you, but that is kind of a hard thing to do. Simply because I don't like to make pictures of myself all the time. So when I had a friend and my little sister over last week we eat and drink a bit and made too much pictures.
Some are here for you to be seen, hope you like the style!


                                                              Strike a pose!


Dancing yeah! 

Just a little bit more make-up

Let's put on some high heels.

And this is the backside of the oufit.

X


3 comments:

  1. Your blouse is so pretty!

    Have a nice weekend :)
    xx, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty :) x


    christine-thisgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shorts with tights! you should do more of this!
    xx

    ReplyDelete