5/15/2013

I have a thing for leather...

One of my favourite websites for inspiration is Stylesaint. It looks a bit like Pinterest, but you can only share pictures of fashion on it. So it is a big database of beautiful images of clothes, models, accessoires and some good quotes. An other thing that you can do on this site is making a stylebook  of photos you really like of have something in common.

That's what I did today, mine is all about leather, because I have a thing for this amazing fabric. So the title should be I have a thing for leather instead of Willemijn Sofie de Koning, but have no clue how to change it, whatsoever. Anyway I think that  this stylebook looks nice enough to share although there is a little mistake in it.



So tell me what you think!

X Willemijn Sofie 

9 comments:

  1. Wow love the photos! Great combo
    skeptical-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for leather too! I have so many leathet jackets, it's ridiculous. Love the photos.
    Amber, xoxo
    Unexpressedpotential.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all The Photos! I can't wait to buy & rock a Great Leather Jacket in Fall. :)
    Xo Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! totally love the entire look. Leather is something that just seems to go with everything, anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I'm in love with the Burberry jacket that Cara Delevingne always wears! If only it wasn't thousands of dollars haha </3

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! It's a great post :) I always love leather material. especially if it has studs all over it :)

    xoxo,
    rizuna

    http://rizunaswon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, I love leather!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes! Leather is an essential piece to have in your closet

    Haute,
    www.urprettyhaute.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely addicted to leather jackets! ;)

    xxx
    Ana

    EightDaysaWeek

    ReplyDelete