5/15/2013

I have a thing for leather...

One of my favourite websites for inspiration is Stylesaint. It looks a bit like Pinterest, but you can only share pictures of fashion on it. So it is a big database of beautiful images of clothes, models, accessoires and some good quotes. An other thing that you can do on this site is making a stylebook  of photos you really like of have something in common.

That's what I did today, mine is all about leather, because I have a thing for this amazing fabric. So the title should be I have a thing for leather instead of Willemijn Sofie de Koning, but have no clue how to change it, whatsoever. Anyway I think that  this stylebook looks nice enough to share although there is a little mistake in it.



So tell me what you think!

X Willemijn Sofie 

8 comments:

  1. Wow love the photos! Great combo
    skeptical-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for leather too! I have so many leathet jackets, it's ridiculous. Love the photos.
    Amber, xoxo
    Unexpressedpotential.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all The Photos! I can't wait to buy & rock a Great Leather Jacket in Fall. :)
    Xo Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! totally love the entire look. Leather is something that just seems to go with everything, anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! It's a great post :) I always love leather material. especially if it has studs all over it :)

    xoxo,
    rizuna

    http://rizunaswon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I love leather!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes! Leather is an essential piece to have in your closet

    Haute,
    www.urprettyhaute.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely addicted to leather jackets! ;)

    xxx
    Ana

    EightDaysaWeek

    ReplyDelete