12/18/2013

H&M meets American Apparel

Their are times I love my job more or less. But I love it the most wenn a new season starts. Because all employees of the H&M get a 50% shoppingcard! And one of the things I bought of it is the orange top I am wearing in this pictures. This piece looks so vintage and has a beautiful colour, therefore it was love at first side.

The green skirt is from the American Apparel from a few years ago, it is kind of hard to wear. To find the right clothing combination with it. But I'm always happy when it works out. Also the store is one of my alltime favourites, simply because everything I ever bought I still wear. Even wenn it is a few years ago :). Everything stays pretty and kind of special.


O and I almost forgot to tell something about the necklace. This amazing eagle is from Jutka&Riska, a beautiful vintage store with great and not expensive juwelry. But I never go there to buy clothes, they made it to expensive :(.


But back to the complete look, is it a yay or nay for you?

X Willemijn Sofie

4 comments:

  1. love that necklace!
    Passando para desejar um ótimo dia!
    Liz<3
    The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
    http://www.theredlilshoes.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you to get such a discount:p Love the outfit, you look great in that orange/brownish :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. echt een leuk kleur combinatie.

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete