6/15/2013

Fashionable on the table

Sorry guys, been a bit lazy with posting lately. But I have a good reason for that Iguess. I write for a dutch fashion/lifestyle site called modelprofile and I'm working at the H&M fulltime during the summer. So I don't have so much time left. although I need to stop making excuses and write some more on WillemijnSoFashion.
For today's post I want to show you how I mix vintage with H&M items. Because although I work there I still want to be able to be stylish self.




The top is vintage and the jeans is H&M devided, do you think it looks great together?

X Willemijn Sofie

6 comments:

  1. I would wear this vintage top! very cool :)

    xo Mady

    halfmooncouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Awesome Cute !!!

    BraveChica.com
    BraveChica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look!
    www.raychoox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! You look fab

    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Your jobs sound really exciting, would love to hear more about them!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete