1/07/2013

A night with Cirque Excentrique


















Picture is made by Cirque Exentrique.




A party where I wanted to go for more then a year, but never able too was a party organised by Cirque Excentrique. Everytime I was invited I couldn't go! So last saturday was my first time Cirque Excentrique. Imagine a man who is dressed as a wife at the door who starts to paint your face in a beautifull way wenn you come in. Upstairs almost every boy is dressed as a girl and every girl as a man because that is the theme for this time. So tell me how I'm as a dude ;). The music was a mix of oldies and techno <3 and every body was dancing.
I discovered that night dat some guys loved me as a man: "You are the player tonight, so why don't you ask me to come home with you?" (I have a picture with him, but I'm not shore if I should place it here.) Gosh how easy do you think I am? And some don't. Boy 2: "You look really nice, but absolutely not sexy." Whut Whut? So I told him that we need to meet another time for drinks and that I would wear a sexy dress...to be continued!
Here are some pictures of that night!

 The look!

Painted faces, mustaches and gelled hair.



























Me showing some dancemoves


























It was an amazing night, I make shore I attend the next party of Cirque Excentrique!

X Willemijn Sofie

4 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fantastic night! love it.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun theme!! ahahahaha. i love it! looks very exciting. if you have more photos, do post!! :D

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to make that sequin vest work, girl!
    ashley

    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a very nice blog! I follow you now, come into my blog and follow me if you like! xo xo
    algoasibysan.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete